Job Opening – Research Associate
Posted: September 19, 2017
The MassINC Polling Group is a full-service, nonpartisan public opinion research company. We are based in Massachusetts but serve a national group of leading businesses, foundations, and interest groups. We are the polling provider for WBUR, an NPR station in the Boston area.
The MassINC Polling Group is hiring for a full time Research Associate to continue to build our team and meet the demands of our growing client base. The Research Associate will work with senior staff members on all aspects of the opinion research process. This may include questionnaire design, fielding, data processing and analysis, and report writing. In addition to the survey process, all staff members assist with administrative tasks, background research, editing and proofing written products, keeping and maintaining project schedules, and posting to our website. MPG staff also write for publication to local, state, and national publications, and conferences.
This is a full time, salaried position in our Beacon Hill office in Boston, MA.
- Strong interest in state and national politics and policy.
- Strong skills with MS Office, particularly MS Excel.
- Close attention to detail and ability to keep track of multiple complex tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience or training in polling, marketing research, or social sciences.
- Familiarity with SPSS or other statistical packages.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience in political science or social sciences.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Application for Research Associate” in the subject line of the e-mail.
The MassINC Polling Group is an equal opportunity employer.