We are pleased to announce we will be collaborating with WBUR on a new project, “WBUR Politicker“. The new site will be the home of our WBUR polls and analysis. If you are old enough to remember Poll Vault, you have some idea what to expect from Politicker.
WBUR Politicker will cover New England’s races the WBUR way, with deep and serious treatment of issues, sound-rich feature reports from the campaign trail, plenty of perspective and context from our signature analysts, and loads of data. Included in this vertical will be:
- The WBUR Poll: WBUR and The MassINC Polling Group will once again work together to bring you regular WBUR polls that will gauge the candidates and key issues.
- Enterprising political reports by WBUR’s radio and digital journalists.
- Political data journalism: MPG President Steve Koczela will serve as a regular contributor to WBUR Politicker, bringing his trademark deep dives into the data that tell the story behind the story.
- Weekly on-air reports and analysis of the New Hampshire primary from The Boston Globe’s James Pindell.
- Weekly political commentary — on air and online — from WBUR’s political duo of Republican Todd Domke and Democrat Dan Payne.
- Live public events, starting with the November installment of WBUR’s On Tap, which will focus on polling and the presidential campaign.