This page will serve as a repository for any MBTA-related materials we post.
March 4, 2016: Raw data from MBTA online survey of riders regarding fare increases.
July 21, 2015: PowerPoint slides reviewing progress toward the goals set by the MBTA special panel and Keolis performance.
May 28, 2015: This document was provided by MassDOT and used in the May 28th CommonWealth Magazine article entitled “Fact-checking MBTA union’s radio ad”.
May 11, 2015: There is now a website with documents and spreadsheets used by the T panel in creating their report. The below document relating to employee absenteeism originally appeared on the website, was subsequently removed, and then re-posted with changes.
April 30, 2015: The first four documents were used in the MBTA panel’s analysis of absenteeism. The last was provided during discussions about absenteeism with MassDOT officials.
- MBTA Employee Availability, FY 2013 v. FY 2014
- MBTA Employee Availability, FY 2013
- MBTA Employee Availability, FY 2014
- MBTA Employee Availability, January and February 2015
- Additional MBTA slides on employee absenteeism
April 11, 2015:
- Event Timeline Summary. April 11, 2015. Reported in the Boston Herald.
- Communications Timeline. April 11, 2015. Reported in the Boston Herald.
- Capital budget slides. April 7, 2015. Reported in various outlets.
- Absenteeism slides. April 7, 2015. Reported in various outlets.