March 2014 fundraising figures for the gubernatorial election are in. Here’s what they show.
- In March, gubernatorial candidates reported $894,007 in contributions, and added just over half a million dollars of their own money into their campaign accounts.
- Republican Charlie Baker continues to lead in fundraising totals, pulling in just over $300,000 in March.
- Juliette Kayyem added $200,000 of her own money to her account this month, giving her the second highest total receipts. She was one of five candidates contributing their own money this month.
- In terms of contributions, Martha Coakley led all Democrats, with $210,308. The next highest were Steve Grossman ($135,006) and Don Berwick ($129,863).
- Don Berwick pulled more money from Massachusetts donors than donors elsewhere for the first month since he started running.